"If your Acer is running slow and you don’t want to upgrade hardware, then this PC speed up tool comes to help."
"The program is not only an Acer PC speed up tool, but a considerate manager of your Acer computer."
- OS: Windows 8/7/Vista/XP.
- Hard Disk: 20 MB free space.
- CPU: 800 MHz processor speed.
- Memory: 512 MB at least.
- More: log on as administrator.
Acer Laptop Freezes?
> Acer laptop freezes occasionally without any hints.
> My Acer computer freezes on start up and takes long time to boot up.
> Acer Aspire One netbook freezes now and then when open app.
> Internet keeps freezing and mouth becomes unresponsive on my Aspire One.
- Malware infection - if your Acer laptop computer is infected with virus or spyware, you could be in for a real heartbreak because the malicious software can not only cause the PC freezing to death, but also record your keystrokes and report the data to a remote user so they can steal your private data.
- Corrupted Windows registry – due to improper usage, the Acer system might generate some registry errors such as corrupted, missing registry issues which may directly lead to a freezing and unstable Acer system.
- Hard drive failure – if your Acer computer freezes at startup, then possibly the hard drive can have failed or work abnormally due to certain kind of errors.
- The outdated drivers - If your Acer laptop’s drivers are out-dated or corrupt, it can have internal conflicts that will cause errors, freezes even crashes.
- More reasons – There can be more reasons such as file system errors, pc overheating, bad location, not enough disk space etc can be cause an Acer laptop or Aspire One netbook freezes.
Whatever the reasons can be there causing your Acer laptop freezing regularly, you need to address the issue as soon as possible otherwise more serious problem (computer crash) can happen all of a sudden. Usually there are respective solutions for certain causes, but you need to fix the problem separately which means you have to put more time & energy on it. As a result, we recommend you to use software to automatically detect & fix the freeze issues.
#1 : Free download and install the software on your Acer laptop or netbook computer which occurs freeze issues. And the it have an overall scan of your PC.
#2 : Check the diagnostic report which reflects your Acer’s performance issues (including frozen problems).
#3 : Click “Fix All” option to fix them all. Now reboot your Acer and freezes/freezing errors should have been eliminated.